Regular Order Processing, Ship and Delivery Schedule
- Orders placed Sunday through Thursday generally ship the following day.
- Orders placed Friday, Saturday and Sunday ship Monday.
- Orders do not ship weekends or weekday Holidays.
- Arrival dates exclude Holidays and Weekends.
Shipping Delivery Schedule
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost||Ordering Processing|
|Standard||Free||Arrives 3-5 business days from ship date|
|Expedited Shipping||$12.95||Arrives 2-3 business days from ship date|
|Next Day Busines||$19.95||Arrives 1 business day from ship date|
- Orders using Standard Shipping may take up to 48 hours to process before shipping.
- Expedited orders are shipped the next business day (see ship schedule above).
- Expedited shipping where applicable.
- Footpetals.com ships to military post offices and PO Boxes using USPS. Expedited shipping is not available for military post office addresses or PO Boxes.
Placing an Order
Browse Footpetals.com and select any items you’d like to purchase. When you are on the product detail page, you can click Add to Shopping Bag. When finished shopping, you may click the Shopping Bag in the upper right corner to begin the checkout process.
During checkout, we ask for your shipping, billing, and credit card information.
Once you have confirmed your order, you will receive two e-mails:
- The first e-mail will be sent immediately to the e-mail address you provided during checkout, to confirm the order. This e-mail will contain your order number. You will need this number to track your order online, or to make a return or exchange at a later date.
- The second e-mail will be sent once the order has been processed and shipped from our distribution center. This e-mail will contain the USPS or UPS tracking number for your purchase.
All orders are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Your credit card will be billed once the order has been processed and shipped from our distribution center.
Footpetals.com offers free standard shipping on all U.S. ground orders, every day. We currently do not ship internationally.
Payments we Accept
Footpetals.com accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. At this time we cannot accept PayPal, cash, CODs, checks or money orders.
The name and billing address you provide must match the name and billing address on record with your credit card company.
Your credit card will be billed once the order has been processed and shipped from our distribution center.
When required, we collect sales tax on orders shipped to the following states: Ohio, Arkansas, and California.
Sales tax is based on the shipping address, and is computed as a percentage of your merchandise plus shipping total. If applicable, the tax amount will be displayed on the Order Confirmation page prior to completing your order.
Secure, Safe Shopping
Although we cannot guarantee the security of internet transactions, we are using industry standard encryption to ensure that the information you send us reaches only Footpetals. Our site transactions are secured by VeriSign, a leading company in the field of eCommerce security. Order transactions are processed through CyberSource.
Footpetals.com periodically gives you the opportunity to take advantage of special offers, by entering promo codes upon checkout. These promo codes are shared in a multitude of places, including (but not limited to) our website, our social media pages, in our emails if you are a subscriber to our email list. These promo codes are available for online orders only and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Only one promo code may be used per order.
Foot Petals Information
Foot Petals is the leader in women's foot cushions in the United States and is one of the several brands within the RG Barry family. To learn more about Foot Petals click here
Become a Retailer
For more information on becoming a wholesale buyer and retailer for Foot Petals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for the Perfect Fit
Check out our Tips for the Perfect Fit for the best way to properly use your Foot Petals cushions. Learn more
Have a question or need help? Please contact us